The great thing about what I do for a living is that I get to meet the most interesting people.
I’m very fortunate that a large part of my job involves seeking out and working with some of the best speakers and authors in the field of Personal Development.
Not only do I get to interact on a business level with these fascinating people, but also many have become great friends of mine over the years. One of the first authors I worked with, nearly 20 years ago when I started running Nightingale Conant, was Peter Thomson.
Peter has to be the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes inter-personal communication. The great thing about Peter is that he always puts across his message in a fun and interesting way. An example of this is a quiz I’ve heard him do to demonstrate the importance of what he calls “Active listening”
So imagine you are being asked the following questions
- How many animals of each SPECIES did Moses take onto the ark?
- Some months have 31 days; some have 30 days. How many have 28 days?
- You go into a log cabin with one match in a matchbox. In the cabin is a wood-burning stove, a paraffin lamp and a candle. Which do you light first for maximum WARMTH?
- Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
- How far can a three-legged tiger run into the woods?
If you would like to know how many you got wrong, click here and Peter will give you the answers.